I have worked in the beauty industry for over 15 years.
I am continually updating my training to keep up with current trends.
Initially mainly in the bridal sector, then moved into photographic make-up and have been working in that area for over 10 years.
This is my full time profession and I’m available week days and week ends – sometimes I may be able to accommodate bookings at short notice.
I have experience in all areas of photographic make-up including body painting so I am not offended by nudity or working on adult shoots.
I am 100% reliable, I offer a professional service with a friendly and relaxed manner. I have experience in the studio or on location. I can offer advice on make-up and styling or work closely to a brief which ever is required.
I have worked with many Top photographers and Models. Numerous bridal catwalk shows (inc.for Signal Radio) Charity catwalk show for “CLIMB” Photoshoots for “Face Of Cheshire” MUA for lighting course ran by Marc Byram I have trained with Elite Microblading approved and fully accredited by ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists) and Guild in UK.
Semi Permanent Makeup
Semi permanent makeup is the art of placing pigment under the skin to give the appearance of make-up which does not wash off.
Microblading eyebrows is highly skilled and is achieved using many different methods. This procedure is highly successful and gives a Fantastic lasting result. A full consultation is carried out a week before your treatment.
• Because every hair on the missing part of your eyebrow is drawn individually, which makes the eyebrows look as natural as possible
• Because you are fed up with filling up your eyebrows with a pencil every day
• Because you want to look natural and put together even when you wake up, relax on holidays or exercise
• Because the final look is adapted to your hair colour, skin tone and the direction of your eyebrow hair growth
• Because your face will look more youthful and brighter while you will be more confident
DURABILITY OF MICROBLADING
• The durability of the pigment depends mostly on the skin type and life style (exposure to sun, cosmetic procedures, etc.)
• The results of microblading can last from 1 to 3 years
• About a month after the procedure, the client comes in for a check-up and a touch-up (included in the price)
• A touch-up once a year is recommended to retain the saturation of pigment
THE PROCEDURE AND SAFETY
• First we consult with the client about their wishes and evaluate the condition of eyebrows
• Then some initial drawings are made and corrected until the client is fully satisfied with the results
• We take photographs of the eyebrows and digitally check their symmetry
• We match the colour of the pigment with your hair colour and skin tone
• The procedure takes about 1 to 2 hours
• We meet strict hygiene standards in compliance with all relevant legislative requirements
Microblading CreweI own a salon in Crewe that I use for my Microblading Treatments.
Microblading SandbachI offer Microblading to ladies in the Sandbach area. Its only a 10 min drive to my salon with easy parking just 2 min walk away.
Microblading CheshireI have been told I am probably the best Microblading Artist in the Cheshire area by all of my clients. Well I actually get called their Brow Goddess! Makes me so happy that I can transform the look of my ladies after years of neglected brows!
Microblading NantwichClients are always overwhelmed at how their eyebrows are transformed and usually share them on Facebook after their treatment! I only use cutting edge techniques that deliver the best results in Cheshire (my clients tell me this) - I am 100% perfectionist by nature.
Microblading AlsagerI offer Microblading to ladies wanting the perfect brow in the Alsager area. Its only a 20 min drive to my salon with easy parking just 2 min walk away.
Plasma Pen Treatment Before and After
Plasma method is an innovative and revolutionary treatment that helps in minimizing common signs of aging such as fine lines, sun damage, wrinkles, bothersome moles and acne scars.
It is a method where no surgical procedures are required, which makes it an increasingly popular treatment. The entire process is simple, non-invasive, with minimal pain and downtime, producing only mild redness for a few days.
This method is perfect for customers which want to get rid of the effects of aging on their skin but are afraid of pain and high costs. There is no heavy healing time required after the treatment.
There are no stitches, heavy swelling or similar side effects so the client can continue with normal activities right after the treatment.
Plasma Pen Treatment Nantwich
Plasma pen treatment in Nantwich is permanent and may be visible for years. My new treatment is now Available to all clients in the Nantwich area.
Plasma Pen Treatment Cheshire
This method is perfect for customers which want to get rid of the effects of aging on their skin but are afraid of pain and high prices. I offer Plasma pen treatment in Cheshire.
Fibroblast Plasma Pen before and after
Whether you have droopy eyelids or bags under your eyes, crow’s feet, saggy skin under your chin and on your neck, or you have lines around your mouth, we can help!
It can help get rid of forehead creases and scowl marks between your eyes, smile or smoker’s lines and droopy jowls are no problem.